Everlasting Loss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for #EverlastingLoss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The need for...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingdra

The need for... Empty
PostSubject: The need for...   The need for... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 am

I believe we'll need a place to put our plots.
I believe we'll need a map.
I believe we'll need more players.

We all have have our suggestions, our beliefs, our ideas and our 'needs,' which for our good friend and GM-er to know, its best for us to tell him, 'cause if not... then he'll start guessing and things are to be lost in terms of confusion and communication.

Do what you can to support the play! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Astrodude55
Admin

The need for... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The need for...   The need for... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:27 am

Plots: I am fresh out of those, at the moment. Feel free to make one of your own, but be sure to ask, alright? Everlasting Loss is as much my room as it is yours. As far as having a place to put them, what would go into that section? I thought the plots would play out in the main room unless you speak of forum RP, then I shall make a section for that if there is not one already.

Map: While I would spend the time to draw one up in Paint or on paper, drawing one up would be quite the task and since I know The City, I may just find a map of a town equal in size and edit it to fit the map for the city.

Players: I would be lying if I had said "I have done all I could", but I happen to be quite the non-promoter and promotion is talked about in the rules for Sorcery. It says promotion is a 'no'. I have invited people, yes, but only 4 of the 7 or 8 I invited are currently there. If you know someone who likes to RP and would be willing to give Everlasting Loss a try, then please do invite them.

Ideas, Beliefs, Needs, and Suggestions: Fire away. I am not a mind reader, sadly, so feel free to talk to me about any of those things.

Support: Agreed, for without the players, the game would be at a standstill and reminscent of an IRL ghost town.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingloss.board-directory.net

The need for...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Loss :: The Wasteland :: General Talk-
Jump to: